Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network
Join Now

Dried anchovy (sprats) Buyer and Importer from Vietnam - Buying Lead

05 May, 2021

Dried anchovy (sprats)

Specification - Moiture: 15-20% - Size: 2-3cm, 3-5cm, 4-6cm, 5-7 cm - Part: body (headless), whole - Color: Black white - Salt level: max 3% or as require - Steamed dried by sunshine Payment: L c at sight 100% or TT advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document. My contact: Email: phuongnguyen.vdelta@gmail.com Show More...

Specification - Moiture: 15-20% - Size: 2-3cm, 3-5cm, 4-6cm, 5-7 cm - Part: body (headless), whole - Color: Black white - Salt level: max 3% or as require - Steamed dried by sunshine Payment: L c at sight 100% or TT advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document. My contact: Email: phuongnguyen.vdelta@gmail.com Mobile what ssap :84906546836 Skype: phuongnguyen.daklak

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Get Targeted Quotations
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok
Chat Baloon
We're Online!

How may I help you today?

Chat now

Chat with us now!