Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network
Join Now

TOPONE Brand Kill Cockroach Chemical Products 10g Cockroach Needle Cockroach Gel

  • Origin: China
  • Location: Fujian ,Jinjiang
  • Supply Type: oem service
  • Processing Time: Payment:By T/T 30% payable on ordering and the remaining 70% T/T immediately before shipment.
  • Min Order: 30000

Supplier Info.

  • Location Fujian ,Jinjiang
  • Employees Total 11-50
  • Annual Revenue US$10 Million - US$50 Million


Quick Details

CAS No.:138261-41-3

Other Names:Imidacloprid


EINECS No.:200-835-2

Place of Origin:Fujian, China (Mainland)


Appearance:Needle Look

Usage:Killing Pest Chemicals, Home+Hotel+Office

Brand Name:Guangzhou TOPONE Brand

Model Number:TCG10-20

Product name:Cockroach killer gel



Active ingredient:2.5% Imidacloprid/Fipronil


Shelf life:3years


Net weight:10g/piece


SupplyAbility:100000 Piece/Pieces per Month

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details10g/pcs, 60pcs/cartonPortGuangzhouLead Time :Shipped in 25 days after payment

Premium Services
Need Free Quotes

I Am :

Signup today to claim your Discount. Get Started before it's too late!

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok
Chat Baloon
We're Online!

How may I help you today?

Chat now

Chat with us now!