1. If the length of U-shaped screw conveyor is less than 35m Â it is a single-axis driving screw.
2. If the length of U-shaped screw conveyor is greater than 35m Â it is a two-axis driving screw.
According to the screw conveyor middle hanger bearing type
1. M1- is a rolling bearing Â adopts type 80000 sealed bearing Â and the shaft cap has a dust-proof sealing structure. It is commonly used in areas where it is difficult to refuel Â no refueling Â or oil contaminates the material. The sealing effect is good Â and the hanging shaft has a long service life. Temperature of conveying material â¤ 80Â°C.
2. M2- is a sliding bearing Â equipped with a dustproof sealing device Â a cast copper tile Â an alloy wear-resistant cast iron tile Â and a copper-based graphite less oil-lubricated tile. Commonly used in the transmission of material temperature is relatively high (t â¥ 80 Â°C) or transport water containing larger materials.
According to screw conveyor material classification
1. Ordinary carbon steel U-shaped screw conveyors - Mainly used in industries where cement Â coal Â stone Â etc. wear out Â and there are no special requirements for materials.
2 Â stainless steel U-shaped screw conveyor - mainly applicable to food Â chemical Â food and other industries that have requirements for the delivery environment Â cleanliness Â and will not produce pollution on the material Â the use of a long time Â but the relatively high cost.
How may I help you today?Chat now