All our sheep are raised in a natural, free-range environment. They are bred and raised with the animals welfare in mind and are free to roam around the paddocks in a completely stress-free environment.
• Our animals are fed on natural and improved pastures all year round
• No insecticides nor fungicides are used on the property
• Our animals are hormone, steroid and antibiotic free
• Our lambs go directly from the farm to the local abattoir
• Majority of our lamb are second cross, renowned for producing high yielding low-fat carcasses
• Our lamb carcasses range between 22—24kg with fat score of 2-3
• Trace ability begins on the farm
• YVL is naturally low in fat and cholesterol.