Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network
Join Now

Showing 11+ Products below

Aerosol Insecticide

Quick DetailsClassification:Nematicide, InsecticidePD No.: CAS No.:65731-84-2Other Names:BETA-CYPERMETHRINMF:C22H19Cl2NO3EINECS No Show More...

  • China
  • Fujian ,Jinjiang
  • oem service
  • Payment:By T/T 30% payable on ordering and the remaining 70% T/T immediately before shipment.
  • USD
  • 60000
  • Platinum +
  • Manufacturer
  • Mosquito coil, Plant fiber mosquito coil, Insecticide, Insect killer, Electric mosquito mat, Electric mosquito liquid&heater, Mosquito repellent, Pest killer, Diaper, Laundry sheet, Deodorant, Air freshener, Cockroach bait, Rat&mouse glue trap gel
16L Drone Crop Insecticide Agricultural Sprayer For Spraying

SpecificationsModelU16L-4Product materialAviation carbon fiber + aviation aluminumProduct expansion size1840mm*1840mm*530mmProduct Show More...

  • Turkey
  • oem service
  • 10days
  • USD
  • Gold
  • Distributor/Wholesaler
  • Omo chocolate
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
High Pressure Farm Fruit Tree Orchard Pump Sprayer, Agricultural Orchard Sprayer Fruit Tree Insecticide Sprayer Fxd-340

Air blast sprayer, orchard sprayer, orchard mist blower: Show More...

  • China
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
3wz-200 High-Pressure Trolley Type Sprayer Four Wheel Hand Push Spray Insecticide Machine

3WZ-200 High-Pressure Trolley Type Sprayer four wheel hand push Spray insecticide machine Show More...

  • China
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
Insecticide Sprayer Pumps

Product Description Show More...

  • China
  • USD
  • 1
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
  • 插秧机
Garden Insecticide Sprayer

Power Sprayer specially designed for spraying on orchards and hilly terrain. Discharge distance 3km in level ground and 400 m in s Show More...

  • Taiwan
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
ILOT 16L Electric Agriculture Insecticide sprayer

16L backpack rechargeable Insecticide sprayer1.reasonable design, 2.fine-spraying head3.hand sprayer,safe and labor saving4.more f Show More...

  • China
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
6HYH-15/15A Knapsack Fogging Machine/Thermal Fogger/Agricultural Insecticide Sprayer

Product DescriptionKnapsack fogging machine for pest control,With stable quality and favorable price.Product Feature---Suited for Show More...

  • China
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other
Professional insecticide pump sprayer battery operated sprayer with wheels

Kaifeng Huaqiang Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is dedicate to researching and developing manufacturing and trading in mining machiner Show More...

  • China
  • Free
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler, Government ministry/Bureau/Commission, Association, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc), Other

Insecticide Sprayer Manufacturers and Suppliers

eWorldTrade.com provides 11 products, Manufacturers and Suppliers from China and Taiwan. . You have multiple options to select like Agricultural Sprayers, Automatic Sprayer and Agricultural Sprayer Pump. You can get Insecticide Sprayer in bulk quantity. Payment options are L/C.

Premium Services
Get Targeted Quotations
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok
Chat Baloon
We're Online!

How may I help you today?

Chat now

Chat with us now!