Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network Join Now

Wr kingfish ( tenggiri ) Buyer and Importer from Indonesia - Buying Lead

05 Apr, 2024

Wr kingfish ( tenggiri )

Product Frozen Kingfish (Tenggiri) Origin Indonesia Frozen method IQF Treated No chemical treated Packing 10kg CTN, Glazing 5% Catching way lighting Catching date 2013-1 Loading port Jakarta Indonesia Processing Whole Round Shipment date About 20 days after receiving prepayment Available quantity 200MT month MOQ 1X40fcl Payment term Show More...

Product Frozen Kingfish (Tenggiri) Origin Indonesia Frozen method IQF Treated No chemical treated Packing 10kg CTN, Glazing 5% Catching way lighting Catching date 2013-1 Loading port Jakarta Indonesia Processing Whole Round Shipment date About 20 days after receiving prepayment Available quantity 200MT month MOQ 1X40fcl Payment terms 30% T T in advance and the rest 70% against B L file faxed or by size 50G 1000-2000G KINGFISH (TENGGIRI)

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Need Suppliers
Girl Right
Cross Popup
Arrow 2

I Am :

Signup today to claim your Discount. Get Started before it's too late!

Arrow 1
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok