Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network Join Now

We buy Soybean, Yellow Corn, Wheat Buyer and Importer from United States - Buying Lead

15 Jul, 2024

We buy Soybean, Yellow Corn, Wheat

COMMODITY: Non-GMO Soybean (Protein > = 38%) Order #1 Top Urgent A) Trial Order: One 40’ FCL (Approx 27.6 MT) Payment: MT 103 TT after receipt of SGS Report and shipping documents at the Loading Port. B) One-Year Order: 480,000 MT (40,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon) Note: 10,000 MT Mon for each of the following packings: 10 Kg, 15 Kg, 18 kg & 50 Kg. Payment Show More...

COMMODITY: Non-GMO Soybean (Protein > = 38%) Order #1 Top Urgent A) Trial Order: One 40’ FCL (Approx 27.6 MT) Payment: MT 103 TT after receipt of SGS Report and shipping documents at the Loading Port. B) One-Year Order: 480,000 MT (40,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon) Note: 10,000 MT Mon for each of the following packings: 10 Kg, 15 Kg, 18 kg & 50 Kg. Payment: 20% Deposit via MT103 TT after signing of the SPA and the remaining 80% via MT103 TT after receipt pf the SGS Report and shipping documents at the Destination Port. CIF; AWSP Order #2 Spot Order: 50,000 MT CIF, Qingdao Port, China 50 Kg Bags Payment by DLC (MT700) & 2% PB from Seller COMMODITY #2: Non-GMO Soybean Meal 15,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon CIF Chittagong Port, Bangladesh Payment by DLC (MT700) & 2% PB from Seller COMMODITY #3: Non-GMO Corn Feed 10,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon CIF Rizhao Port, China COMMODITY #1 Milling Wheat (USA Origin Only) 200,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon CIF Um Qasr Port, Iraq COMMODITY #2 Non-GMO Feed Grade Wheat 10,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon CIF Rizhao Port, China COMMODITY#3 Non-GMO Wheat Bran 5,000 MT Mon x 12 Mon CIF Shanghai Port, China China GACC is required for China orders. *** Origin: Non-sanctioned countries only Payment by DLC (MT700) & 2% PB from Seller China GACC is required for all China orders.

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Get Targeted Quotations
Girl Right
Cross Popup
Arrow 2

I Am :

Signup today to claim your Discount. Get Started before it's too late!

Arrow 1
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok