Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network Join Now

Steam Coal Buyer and Importer from Australia - Buying Lead

09 Jul, 2024

Steam Coal

Dear Sir,We intent to purchase Steam Coal with the following specification, quantity, price and terms of conditions. Commodity:tSteam CoalOrigint:tIndonesian or other country of originQuantityt:tTwo Separate contracts (A) and (B) Pricet: tTo be confirmedLoading Port: tTo be confirmedPaymentt: tBy 100% Irrevocable LC at SightInspectiont: tTo be confirmed by w Show More...

Dear Sir,We intent to purchase Steam Coal with the following specification, quantity, price and terms of conditions. Commodity:tSteam CoalOrigint:tIndonesian or other country of originQuantityt:tTwo Separate contracts (A) and (B) Pricet: tTo be confirmedLoading Port: tTo be confirmedPaymentt: tBy 100% Irrevocable LC at SightInspectiont: tTo be confirmed by which AgencyPerformanceBondt:t2% (A) First contract: FOB terms with 40,000 monthly shipments based on the following specfications: 1.Total Moisturet 14% to 16%2.Inherent Moisture (ADB)t6% to 8%3.Ash content (ADB)t 12% TO 14%( Better be around 10%)4.Sulrt Not more than 1%5.Volatile Mattert 38% to 42% (Better be around 35%)6.GCV (ADB) basist Around 6,400 to 6,500 K. Cal Kg (B) Second contract: FOB terms with 25,000 Mt to 30,000 Mt monthly shipments. 1.GCV (ADB) basis tAround 6,500 Kcal Kg2.NCV (ARB) basist Around 5,500-5,800 Kcal Kg min.3.Ash content (ADB)t

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Tell us your Requirement
Girl Right
Cross Popup
Arrow 2

I Am :

Signup today to claim your Discount. Get Started before it's too late!

Arrow 1
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok