Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network Join Now

Minerals & Metals Buyer and Importer from India - Buying Lead

27 Jun, 2024

Minerals & Metals

We are leading manufacturers of Aluminium Extrusions, Profiles & Auto Components etc. in India since 1980 with a capacity of 13900 MT per year. We would request you to kindly send us your most & best competitive offer for the following with specification etc. & all commercial terms & conditions by return. 1) 5" & 8" Show More...

We are leading manufacturers of Aluminium Extrusions, Profiles & Auto Components etc. in India since 1980 with a capacity of 13900 MT per year. We would request you to kindly send us your most & best competitive offer for the following with specification etc. & all commercial terms & conditions by return. 1) 5" & 8" Aluminium Billets Billet Size i) 5 inch Dia 127mm Specific (AA 6063) ii) 8 inch Dia 203mm Specific (AA 6063) Composition Si 0.38 to 0.48%, Fe 0.15 to 0.25% Max., Mn 0.03% Max, Mg 0.47 to 0.57%, Zn 0.03% Max, Ti 0.02% Max, Cr 0.03% Max, Other impurities each 0.03% max, other Impurities total 0.10% Max. Billet Size i) 5 inch Dia 127mm General (AA 6063) ii) 8 inch Dia - 203mm General (AA 6063) Composition Si 0.20 to 0.60%, Fe 0.35% max, Cu 0.10% max, Mn 0.10% max, Mg 0.45 to 0.90% max, Zn 0.10% max, Ti 0.10% max, Cr 0.10% max, Other Impurities each 0.05% max, Other Impurities total 0.15% max. 2) Magnesium Purity 99.5% 3) Silicon Metal Purity 99.5% 4) Nickel Chromium Metal Purity 99.8% 5) Manganese Metal Purity 99.5% 6) Copper Metal Purity 99.5% 7) Ceramic Foam Filter Size 200 x 200 x 22 20 PPI 8) T.C.T. Saw Blade (N.F.) Size Dia 600mm x 5 mm x 40mm 60 Teeth 9) T.C.T. Saw Blade (N.F.) Size Dia 500mm x 4mm x 25.4mm x 96 100 Teeth 10) Fiber Glass Filter Cloth Size 36 inch W, Mesh 400 (for 700 to 800 Deg. Temp. of molten aluminium metal filtration) 11) Hot Die Steel Grade H 11 & H 13 Size Dia 180mm (proof m c), Dia 240mm (proof m c), Dia 260mm (proof m c) 12) Para Aram Felt Pad Shape Rectangle Length in mm 430mm W Treatment Resin + double tape 100% Thickness upto 500 to 550 Deg. C Hard resin treatment extra double tape at the back sara Aram Roller Length 800 mm D 70mm Treatment Resin Temp. upto 500 to 550 Deg. C. An early reply by return will be highly appreciated.

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Need Buyers
Girl Right
Cross Popup
Arrow 2

I Am :

Signup today to claim your Discount. Get Started before it's too late!

Arrow 1
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok