Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network
Join Now

Jellyfish flower Buyer and Importer from Pakistan - Buying Lead

05 Dec, 2019

Jellyfish flower

Dear Sir Madam, Good day to you! This is Leena from Leo International, we are exporter, packer and processor of frozen food and exporting a wide range of Seafood, Chicken Feet Paw and Beef offals since last seven years from Pakistan. Here we are offering Salted Jelly Fish, We have ready stock for shipment of Salted Jelly Fish Grade-AA (flower and banana both Show More...

Dear Sir Madam, Good day to you! This is Leena from Leo International, we are exporter, packer and processor of frozen food and exporting a wide range of Seafood, Chicken Feet Paw and Beef offals since last seven years from Pakistan. Here we are offering Salted Jelly Fish, We have ready stock for shipment of Salted Jelly Fish Grade-AA (flower and banana both type) and we can supply you as per your requirement, our monthly supplying ability is 8-10 containers. SALTED JELLY FISH PRICE: BANANA: 2.40$ Per KG FLOWER: 2.70$ Per KG PACKING: 15 KG Yellow Bucket PAYMENT TERM: 30% advance and remaining 70% balance on BL docs. I am waiting for your warm response. All price quote in c&f basis and valid for 10 days. Thanks & Regards Leena Lee – Sales & Marketing Executive Email: leenaATleointernationalDOTco Skype ID: Leena.leo2 Mobile WhatsApp : +92-334-133-6683 Leo International. http: www.leointernational.co

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Tell us your Requirement
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok