Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network
Join Now

Dried black tilapia fish scales for collagen with cheapest p Buyer and Importer from Vietnam - Buying Lead

25 Oct, 2020

Dried black tilapia fish scales for collagen with cheapest price -ms hannah-0084974258938

Hannah (Ms)Email: sales30 AT vdelta.com.vn Skype:maiha2206 Phone +84974 258938 viber,whatsapp Hello Everyone We are Viet Delta Co., Ltd in Vietnam, we would like to take the opportunity of introducing ourselves as a large supplier dealing in all kind of Dried Fish Scales . Size 0.2 - 1.2 cm Color from ivory to whitish Odor no odor or a bit fishy Moisture 20% Show More...

Hannah (Ms)Email: sales30 AT vdelta.com.vn Skype:maiha2206 Phone +84974 258938 viber,whatsapp Hello Everyone We are Viet Delta Co., Ltd in Vietnam, we would like to take the opportunity of introducing ourselves as a large supplier dealing in all kind of Dried Fish Scales . Size 0.2 - 1.2 cm Color from ivory to whitish Odor no odor or a bit fishy Moisture 20%max Impurity (bone, skin, etc) 3%max Cleaning method wash Drying method solar heat ( sun dry) Chemical storage No (or to your request)- Quantiy: as your requirement. - Payment: L C 100% at sight or 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document, INCOTERMS 2010. - Delivery detail: 10-14 days after signed contract date.

To view this buyer's contact information please Sign In Now!. Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!
Login Register
Premium Services
Get Targeted Quotations
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok
Chat Baloon
We're Online!

How may I help you today?

Chat now

Chat with us now!